Friday, February 11, 2011

Painting with a Hair Dryer

My kids love to play with the hair dryer. So, I thought why not let them paint with it too.  We took out a big box and taped our paper to the bottom (so it didn't blow away).  Then I let the kids put in what color paint they wanted an we tossed in the balls. We the plastic, golf balls but I'm sure any light weight ball would work. We turned the dryer on the coolest setting and began blowing the balls around.  We discovered the balls with the holes in them worked the best.  Next time we do this I will get out the smaller travel dryer, the big one was a little heavy for little hands. 





Pin It

4 comments:

EmilyM said...

Fun idea! My little man would totally be into this. Thanks for sharing!

Sun Hats & Wellie Boots said...

Great idea & a neat way to dry your painting at the same time ;)

rachelle | tinkerlab said...

Brilliant!!! You have so many fun ideas. My daughter would love this.

Time For Play said...

Thank you Rachelle. I love your blog as well. Great minds think alike!!